Hand Pounded Rice( Dheki Rice)
- It is low on the Glycemic Index and therefore considered safe for diabetics and all those on a specific diet.
- The nuttiness of rice holds up well to spices and blends seamlessly with a delicious dal, sabzi, curries and so on.
- Believed to reduce cholesterol and the danger of cardiovascular illnesses
- Promotes weight loss as the complex carbohydrate keeps you satiated for a longer time so you avoid binging. Even small portions keep you full for longer time.
- The variant helps lower the risk of cancer and other new age illnesses including cholesterol
- It is linked with lowering the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Human Hand Pounded Rice
- Hand Pounded Rice, Pressure Cooking
- Quantity – 1 cup
- Water – 3 cups
- Wash the rice – 3-4 times
- A ratio of rice and water – 1:3
- Pressure – release After 2 whistles
- Result – Perfectly cooked rice
Mix everything in the glass of water well. You can use buttermilk instead of water and can even add fresh coriander leaves, which is traditionally added to enhance the flavor in Bihar region.